Friday 20 September 2013

Barcelona 2013


I'd been to Barcelona twice before, but haven't been back there for some years. 















I was really looking forward to revisiting some of the gems I'd "discovered" on my previous trips as well as getting to see a few places I hadn't managed to get to, such as the wonderful 
Parc Güell, an amazing place which is one of the many fantastic works of Antoni Gaudí.















Well I certainly wasn't disappointed this time around. I'd always thought of Barcelona as a city of treasures, great atmosphere and with so much to see and do - you could never be bored in this city.









Barcelona is an enchanting seaside city with boundless culture, fabled architecture, and a world-class drinking and dining scene.



You can see some more of my photographs of Barcelona on my Flickr page.





No comments:

Post a Comment