Friday 25 October 2013

Alison Moyet Gig

Went to see the fantastic Alison Moyet at St David's Hall in Cardiff.
The concert was part of "The Minutes" tour and featured songs from the latest album (The Minutes) as well as re-workings of some of Alf's past hits - "Is This Love?" was a particularly memorable and beautiful moment.

I highly recommend going to see Alison Moyet if you can. She has always been one of my most favourite female vocalists and I was a huge Yazoo fan back in the 80s.
It was definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to, and I've been to quite a few over the years.







The images on this post are some photographs I managed to take on the night, although I was enjoying the concert too much to spend more than a few minutes taking photos.










Right, I'm off to listen to The Minutes, again :)











No comments:

Post a Comment